Why would I pick Dominion as my pardon and waiver company?
Many individuals find they don’t have the time or the technical know-how to complete the Canadian pardon application. It’s no ordinary paperwork, but rather, legally-worded forms that also require you to produce supplemental documentation, such as court records, fingerprints, letters of support from citizens who can vouch for you, etc. Compiling all these documents can seem overwhelming and daunting, to say the least. If you aren’t sure where to begin, and realize the seriousness of making a mistake (which can cause you to have to resubmit the paperwork all over again), you might want to hire a professional pardon and waiver company to help. The fees are typically very reasonable in light of the amount of work and hassle a DIY approach can involve.
Now the question is…why would you choose Dominion as your pardon and waiver company?
Dominion Pardons & Waivers: Leaders in the field of pardons and waivers
Our relieved clients have often told us, “Finally, someone who understands!” And the truth is, we do understand. That’s what makes Dominion the pardon and waiver company of choice for so many Canadians.
- We understand you have already waited long enough for your criminal pardon or US entry waiver – so we get the process started for you immediately, even before you’re eligible to receive a pardon, so that by the time the required period has elapsed, you’re ready to go.
- We understand you have questions, so we offer timely help, your way. Dominion provides support and information online, by phone, and in person to assist you in removing your past criminal offenses from the public record.
- We understand you aren’t a pardons and waivers expert, so we do the heavy lifting for you, with an expert touch. With your permission, we’ll take all the necessary actions to get your record removed, by analyzing the details of your criminal charge (when, where, what, who, etc.) and gathering the necessary documentation to get the record suspension procedure started.
- We understand the need for privacy, so our conversations are always completely confidential.
- We understand your need for additional support, so if you need support letters to demonstrate that you have changed your behaviour, or referrals to other supports such as community organizations, government programs, Native employment centres, treatment centres etc., we are here to help.
If it’s time to turn it around, call Dominion today.
Yes, you may have made mistakes – who hasn’t? If it’s time to stop letting those mistakes control and determine your future, it’s time to call Dominion Pardons & Waivers and seize your opportunity to get a fresh start. Say goodbye to the shame of the past, and start participating in your community again to the fullest, without fear that someone will discover your past and use it against you. Call now – your fresh start is waiting!
Call TOLL FREE 1-888-890-1321
or fill out the online inquiry below and have a qualified agent help you see if you are eligible to clear your criminal record with a Pardon, or gain access to the United States with an Entry Waiver.