Is Your Criminal Record Keeping You Out Of The USA?
Is It Affecting Possible Work Opportunities, Maybe An Education Or Even Keeping You From Your Family?
We can help…
A pardon can erase your criminal record, and ease your passage into the USA.
Don’t miss out on maybe your last chance at clearing your criminal record, and making life a whole lot easier for you and your family.
There are various reasons for getting a pardon, here’s just a few
- Travel to the U.S.A. – make your border crossing easy.
Without a pardon, you will not be allowed into the US and will face a very embarrassing situation with customs as they refuse you entry to the United States.
- After your pardon, a background check into your past won’t stop you from pursuing and obtaining a job or career in the US.
A criminal record that is discovered during a background check is considered a red flag to many employers. After getting a pardon, your background will be clean.
- Further your education. Many universities will not admit you if you have a criminal record
- Custody rights of your child. Getting custody of your child is significantly harder with a criminal record, if not impossible.
- Peace of Mind. No need to worry about being rejected for something or being judged based on what’s in your past. A criminal pardon gives you the fresh start you want and deserve.
Don’t Miss Out On A Pardon!
Get a Fresh Start By Applying Today For A No Obligation Consultation.
See If You Qualify Today!
And Begin A New Life With…
1. The ability to travel outside of Canada
2. The opportunity for a better education
3. Confidence in yours and your families future
4. Availability of childcare for your children
5. And many more benefits from a clear criminal record!
You’ve served your time and paid your debt.
You are on your way to getting the freedom you deserve.